Invitation and instructions
2. 4. 2021
We are only a few weeks from the 28th International Public Relations Research Symposium BledCom. This year’s edition will again be executed in digital format but there are some changes since last year that will improve your experience.
We are only a few weeks from the 28th International Public Relations Research Symposium BledCom and here is the program: https://cutt.ly/EnECDTS
This year’s edition will again be executed in digital format but there are some changes since last year that will improve your experience.
We will execute all the lectures on an online platform that will offer technical support and help us create the best possible digital conference.
• You will receive an email with link to access the conference, which will take place via the Confiva platform, one day before the event on the e-mail which you used for your application to the event.
• In case you can't find the message, please also check the SPAM folder and the PROMOTIONS folder in your mailbox.
• The link you recieve is unique and tied to your e-mail address. Viewing is protected and only you can watch the event on one device at a time. If you share the link with other people, you will not be able to access and attend the event yourself.
• If you use a VPN service to access the Internet, we recommend that you turn off the service before accessing the platform, or that you access the platform through another network that does not use the VPN service.
• We kindly ask you to check the connection as soon as you receive the invitation. If you cannot find the invitation, please contact the e-mail address for technical assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As for our speakers, here are some basic information and more is following next week.
First a couple of essential things!
1. Except for panel presentations that have already been allotted longer time-slots in the program, individual paper presentations can be presented by only one(1) author and the time slot for each presentation is five(5) minutes. Where there are more co-authors, please agree who will present.
2 You will also receive a PPT template for the support of your lecture and it is expected from you to return the fulfilled template until 18 June. It is very important that you do not make any changes to it after you have sent it to us.
We sincerely hope you will acknowledge that your responsiveness and co-operation will be key to organizing a flawless and successful BledCom 2021.
3. Prior to your lecture, it is mandatory to attend a technical rehearsal, which will take place within a week prior to the conference and it will only take 10 minutes of your time. You will receive an email with exact date and time of your rehearsal.
To make both technical rehearsal and your live performance as effective as possible, please make sure:
- that you are using the same equipment (computer, camera, microphone, headphones, etc.) that you intend to use for the lecture at the actual event;
- to report to the technical rehearsal from same location and using same Internet network as you intend to use to report at the event;
- to use a cable connection to your network and not a wi-fi connection to ensure the most stable connection possible;
- we recommend using a headset;
- if you are going to read a text during the lecture, make sure that it is placed on your screen so that you can look at the camera and not down at your desk. You can also stand during the lecture, but stay in place. This will make your performance more attractive;
- pay attention to the tidiness of the space covered by the layout of your camera - we recommend a neutral white background;
- that your camera should not face the light source
- even if you are lecturing from a home location avoid clothes with small stripes, squares...;
- that all interfering devices or sounds are switched off (doorbell, telephone, dog barking, presence of others…);
- prepare yourself a glass of water.
We believe that together we will co-create a top professional event.
We also hope to make the 28th edition of BledCom as educational as possible to all our friends and participants.
Please follow our page https://www.bledcom.com and Fb profile https://www.facebook.com/bledcom for fresh news and information.
For all “technical” questions please do not hesitate and write us on: email@example.com
Lep pozdrav, hvala, Namaste
Dejan, Ana, and Sriramesh